Waramitsutsu
So I'm back in Africa. This after a nightmare flight on Ethiopian Airlines (I knew it was going to be downhill when I found myself sitting infront of a guy who was being deported and who kept shouting "Kill me now- I want to die!")but it was all made bearable when my luggage actually arrived together with-and let's all bow down and thank the lord here- all the books I bought. Every last one of them. While kissing the cold hard tarmac at Kanombe airport was a very real option, I opted instead to do a little bit of inner dancing. I've got so much reading to do over the next few months so let me be. I've also finished my South Park marathon and seriously that show is just wrong on so many levels but oddly charming. I'm also looking forward to watching Series one of possibly the most brilliant comedy show of all time- Peep show..
What did I miss? Oh right, turns out there's a lot of dodgy pastors out there-who saw that coming? And Pakistan is turning into Islamic fundamentalism central- Gosh, isn't the world full of suprises? And Bush figures Libby shouldn't do any jail time- damn, isn't this world just so unpredictable? I'm getting a bit bored with the news. As some football fans like to say, it's all a bit Bill Murray. I also had a blinding insight about chat-up lines inspired by my little brother but I might not even put up this post so I'll save it for next time.
Meanwhile can anyone tell me what happened on Friday night? Because I dont have a bloody clue.
What did I miss? Oh right, turns out there's a lot of dodgy pastors out there-who saw that coming? And Pakistan is turning into Islamic fundamentalism central- Gosh, isn't the world full of suprises? And Bush figures Libby shouldn't do any jail time- damn, isn't this world just so unpredictable? I'm getting a bit bored with the news. As some football fans like to say, it's all a bit Bill Murray. I also had a blinding insight about chat-up lines inspired by my little brother but I might not even put up this post so I'll save it for next time.
Meanwhile can anyone tell me what happened on Friday night? Because I dont have a bloody clue.
2 Comments:
South Park for life!!
...and butters for president!
Post a Comment
<< Home