They dont just deal with football you know...they tickle!
A few days ago The New Times had this headline on their sports page at the back:
'CECAFA tickles'
For the first few seconds, I was unsure over whether this was the worst headline I had ever seen or whether there was actually some twisted genius in there. Those seconds could have been better spent because it was a no-brainer-that's an awful headline whichever way you look at it. Or maybe CECAFA are a lot more laidback than we have previously been laid to believe....
'CECAFA tickles'
For the first few seconds, I was unsure over whether this was the worst headline I had ever seen or whether there was actually some twisted genius in there. Those seconds could have been better spent because it was a no-brainer-that's an awful headline whichever way you look at it. Or maybe CECAFA are a lot more laidback than we have previously been laid to believe....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home