Thursday, March 08, 2007

Efils' God

So this is my farewell post for now as I'm probably not going to blog for a while. I'll be in Kigali in about 3 weeks and will probably pop by Kampala at some point next month. I'm not sure when I'm going to pick up blogging again, but I figure it will be at least a month.
Thanks to everyone who's been reading and a special thank you to Rama, Twineez, Raymond, Iwaya, metameme and anonymouse.
Over and out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaargh! No no NOOO!!(shaking head). A month without laughs = a very unhappy mouse. I think I shall quit my job! No sense going to work if there's nothing at all to look forward to.(sulking)

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! one *whole* month? mais, pourqoui? WHY would you do this to us?! j/k:)

enjoy your downtime. maybe i'll spot you out-on-the-kigali-town sometime... painting it red and all, haha. just mind you dont forget to stick that mini-poster to your back, y'know - the one with your blog site address on it? i might even offer to get you a sambucca shot...

12:59 AM  
Blogger Raymond said...

Hombre, do you still use the old kigali phone number? Well, I'll call some time soon and get it! Take care punk, and work on those articles for the book, Seriously!
And so at the end of all matters: did you climb any skeltons?!

Man, what am I going to look forward to every week? You know there is sms blogging? But if I recall correctly, your mobile (if I can call it that) is considered an artifact in many places! Will miss the witty writing!

For what it's worth: I think you must be smoking some thai marijuana, than no other blogger does! Coz your posts are Next level! Definate superior access to the right lobe of the brain

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

computer consultant brisbane
computer consultant brisbane Counter